- Murder and robbery is at every hand.
- Kids are being abused.
- Seniors are being attacked more and more.
- Homes are broken into and people car-jacked.
- People are attacked in broad day light, and in public places.
- Children are taken and women are sold as sex slaves.
- More and more people are losing their homes.
- Jobs are being lost.
- Times are tough; even working hard to pay the bills.
We need to keep our eyes on Jesus and start trusting Him more than ever. The devil goes about as a roaring lion (I Peter 5:8) doing all he can to destroy people, families, homes and anyone that believes in Jesus. But one thing I have learned studying the word, God never fails nor ever leaves us during trying times (Heb. 13:5) . There is a part that will come through (Zech. 13:9) and walk the streets of Gold. I intend to be in that number. So when you pray, remember your brothers and sisters in Christ. We are all under attack and need to pray one for another, because there is strength in numbers. One can put down a thousand and two can put down ten thousand (Deut. 32:30) and a threefold cord is not easily broken (Ecc. 4:12). God will see us through and bring the victory. Praise God! It’s time to shout! When all is bad it’s time for a miracle, because God fixing to show Himself strong.